Big Rock Bison is committed to the following feeding and pasture management program.
- Our bison are in a rotational grazing program that maximizes the amount and quality of grass that they have access to.
- In the winter season, they are only fed hay which is produced on the same farm that was never treated with any pesticides or other chemicals.
- Our bison have access to quality clean drinking water 24/7.
- We do not feed any GMOs.
- We do not use pesticides.
- We do not use herbicides.
- We do not use artificial (commercial) fertilizer.
- We do not implant our bison with growth hormones and/or steroids.
- We do not crossbreed our bison.